Contact Our Printer Support Number on +1-877-717-6111 to talk to our Printer Support Expert if you are not comfortable following the steps mentioned below on your own of if you need expert advice.
- Open the proper aspect of the printer
- On the circuit board merely reset the two white cables.
- Disconnect the Printer USB cable from the computer.
- Remove the cartridges from the printer.
- With the power still on, unplug the power cable from the back of the printer and from the wall socket.
- Now wait for about sixty seconds to allow the static to die out.
- Plug the power cable into the wall socket and then to the back of the printer, allowing it to power up.
- If you get the HP Printer Error “The following ink cartridges seem to be missing or damaged” please install the Printer Cartridges in the printer.
- If you get a similar error message, if you have got variety pad on the printer, do a similar steps however before plugging it back in, hold the “#” button with the number “3”, and connect the power cable into the printer while pressing the buttons down.
- Once the printer starts showing that it’s coming up, you can let go the buttons and permit it to come back on.
- If you continue to get the message, then do a similar exercise except hold the “#” button and therefore the button”6″ on your computer keyboard and permit it to come back again.
- If you continue to get the message in the end of the higher than steps square measure done, contact your printer manufacturer for a replacement if your printer continues to be in warranty.
- Check the cartridges
- Clean and Reinstall the printhead
Solution 5: Resetting the printer
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP Printer.
- With the HP Printer turned on , disconnect the power wire from the back of the HP Printer.
- Unplug the power wire from the wall outlet.
- Wait a minimum of thirty seconds to allow the static in the HP Printer to die out.
- Plug the power cable into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power wire to the back of the HP Printer.
- If the HP Printer doesn’t tun on by itself, press the power button to turn it on.
Call our Printer Support Helpline on +1-877-717-6111 if the above steps do not help you fix your HP Printer Error Code 0xC19AC252. You many need more expert help.
Related Articles and Reference Websites:
- To purchase Original HP Ink Cartridges from HP Store online, click here.
- To order original HP Ink cartridges from Amazon, click here.
- To purchase original HP ink cartridges from BestBuy, click here.
- To check the warranty status of your HP Printer, click here.
- To download HP Printer drivers, click here.
- To watch a Video on how to do System Restore in Windows 7, click here.
- To learn how to reinstall HP Printer ink cartridges, check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSL-MRHtJbI
To learn how to reset an HP Printer, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jhsL6pwq4
To know more about the System Restore Process, check this link. https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/959063/what-is-system-restore
- To find more information and troubleshooting steps to fix the HP Printer Error Code 0xC19AC252, check the following links.
193 total views, 7 views today