Reset the product:
1. while not turning off the merchandise, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the merchandise.
2. take away the cartridges from the merchandise.
3. await the ‘Insert Cartridges ‘ message to show on the control board.
4. Disconnect the facilitywire from the rear of the merchandise.
5. Wait sixty seconds.
6. Reconnect the facilitywire. If the merchandisedoesn’tmechanicallyactivate, press the facility button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and soshut any open doors on the merchandise.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a standardisation page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the merchandise, and so attempt printing once more.
Call our Printer Support Helpline on +1-877-717-6111 if the above steps do not help you fix your printer error. You many need more expert help.
Related Articles and Reference Websites:
- To purchase Original HP Ink Cartridges from HP Store online, click here.
- To order original HP Ink cartridges from Amazon, click here.
- To purchase original HP ink cartridges from BestBuy, click here.
- To check the warranty status of your HP Printer, click here.
- To download HP Printer drivers, click here.
- To learn how to reset an HP Printer, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jhsL6pwq4
- To learn how to reinstall HP Printer ink cartridges, check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSL-MRHtJbI
- To find more information and troubleshooting steps to fix the HP Printer Error, check the following links.
160 total views, 3 views today