Press & hold the facility button > undo the facility cable from the rear of the printer whereas holding the button for thirty seconds > plug the cable previously unharness the button.
A semi-full reset can do the following:
The user settings to the plant defaults, Language and country settings on some models.
Reset the All-in-One to the plant default settings by victimization these instructions:
1. undo the facility cable from printer once the printer is hopped-up on.
2. Press and hold OK and facilitate buttons whereas plugging within the electric cord.
Call our Printer Support Helpline on +1-877-717-6111 if the above steps do not help you fix your printer error. You many need more expert help.
Related Articles and Reference Websites:
- To purchase Original HP Ink Cartridges from HP Store online, click here.
- To order original HP Ink cartridges from Amazon, click here.
- To purchase original HP ink cartridges from BestBuy, click here.
- To check the warranty status of your HP Printer, click here.
- To download HP Printer drivers, click here.
- To learn how to reset an HP Printer, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jhsL6pwq4
- To learn how to reinstall HP Printer ink cartridges, check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSL-MRHtJbI
- To find more information and troubleshooting steps to fix the HP Printer Error, check the following links.
164 total views, 5 views today