Reset the product:
1. while not turning off the merchandise, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the merchandise.
2. take away the cartridges from the merchandise.
3. look ahead to the ‘Insert Cartridges ‘ message to show on the panel.
4. Disconnect the facility wire from the rear of the merchandise.
5. Wait sixty seconds.
6. Reconnect the facility wire. If the merchandise doesn’t mechanically activate, press the facility button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and so shut any open doors on the merchandise.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a activity page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the merchandise, and so strive printing once more.
Call our Printer Support Helpline on +1-877-717-6111 if the above steps do not help you fix your printer error. You many need more expert help.
Also, you can visit the HP Support Page for Printers if you wish to try some more troubleshooting steps
142 total views, 3 views today