Push “OK”, “Cancel”, “Black” and “Color” all promptly whereas turning the printer off.
Turn it back on.
One more time: push “OK”, “Cancel”, “Black” and “Color” all promptly whereas turning the printer off.
Turn it back on.
Solution 2: Resetting the product:
Without turning off the merchandise, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the merchandise.
Remove the cartridges from the merchandise.
Wait for the “Insert Cartridges” message on the board.
Disconnect the facility wire from the rear of the merchandise.
Wait sixty seconds.
Reconnect the facility wire. If the merchandise doesn’t mechanically activate, press the facility button.
Reinsert the cartridges, so shut any open doors on the merchandise.
If you receive a prompt to print a activity page, do so.
Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the merchandise, so strive printing once more.
1. Get the unit into the “Support Menu” by following these steps: Press and hold the “*” key. Press the “#” key and unharness each keys. show ought to say “Enter Special Key Combo”. Press and unharness in sequence the “1”, “2” and “3” buttons. show ought to say “Support”
2. Press and unharness the correct arrow button till the show says “System Configuration Menu”.
3. Press and unharness the “OK” button.
4. show ought to say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
5. Press and unharness the “OK” button.
6. show ought to say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press okay to clear”.
7. Press and unharness the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure standing Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
8. Press and unharness the “CANCEL” button as over and over as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen seems, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen seems. don’t try and PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. victimization the facility Button, flip the unit OFF and disconnect the facility cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait thirty seconds for the facility to induce discharged so plug the facility cable into the wall outlet initial sointo the rear of the printer
11. flip the unit on. The printer might show message “USE POWER BUTTON TO closing THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS okay to CONTINUE”. Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then visit succeeding step. If not, the printer can begin the “ONE TIME INK format PROCESS”. permit this method to complete and don’t interrupt. Once the format method is complete, the printer can print out a Diagnostic Page.
13. To verify printer practicality print a SELF check PAGE. If SELF check prints, then printer is prepared to be usedor computer code Installation.
14. If the error remains there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Call our Printer Support Helpline on +1-877-717-6111 if the above steps do not help you fix your printer error. You many need more expert help.
Also, you can visit the HP Support Page for Printers if you wish to try some more troubleshooting steps
142 total views, 2 views today