Reset the product:
1. whilst now not turning off the products, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the products.
2. remove the cartridges from the products.
3. sit up for the ‘Insert Cartridges ‘ message to display at the panel.
4. Disconnect the power twine from the rear of the products.
5. Wait sixty seconds.
6. Reconnect the power twine. If the products doesn’t robotically turn on, press the power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and so close any open doorways on the products.
8. If you obtain a steered to print a process web page, accomplish that.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the products, and so try printing yet again.