Several months in the past I had bought my Mother-in-law a brand new Lexmark X9575 as a very easy approach to offer print, fax and duplicate capability in a single unit. She is not probably the most technically talented individual on the planet. So, I sought after to get her one thing this is simple to make use of and handle. The Lexmark 9575 is what is regarded as a thermal inkjet. This system produces black prints in as much as 1200 x 1200 dpi and colour prints as much as 4800 x 2400 dpi. It prints 33 pages in keeping with minute in black and 28 pages in keeping with minute in colour. So, this system has best finish specifications for a rather low value. Surprisingly this unit comes same old with the #43XL colour and #44XL black ink cartridge out of the field. XL is a designation that suggests High Yield. But, it by no means fails that when roughly 200 prints it got here time to modify out the printer ink.
Being the technician of the circle of relatives I used to be known as to turn her how simple it’s to change out those printer cartridges. After all I had labored at CompUSA for just about 4 years. Those years were spent in each gross sales and repair. So, for all of the ones years I by no means had a subject with converting out a print cartridge. I imply how laborious can or not it’s? They make the ones issues nearly idiot evidence. Can you believe my marvel after I pulled out the previous black ink cartridge (#44XL), got rid of the plastic strip and inserted the brand new cartridge into the X9575 best to obtain the “Left cartridge mistaken” message. Wow, what a time for an error message to look, simply as I used to be appearing my better half’s mother how simple it’s to change out printer cartridges from the most recent inkjet printers. Never-the-less I did the needful analysis, adopted the really helpful method to troubleshoot the mistake and in the end known as tech reinforce. The following are the proper steps to troubleshoot both the Left cartridge mistaken or Right cartridge mistaken error scenarios.
1) Disconnect the facility from the printer.
2) Remove the black energy brick/block from the rear of the system. (It is also just a little difficult to tug it out the primary time you take away it.
3) Open the highest of the printer/multi-function unit.
4) Gently pull the ribbon with a view to heart the printer cartridge service.
5) Open both the left or proper facet and take away the cartridge. (Depends on which facet the mistake is going on on, black at the left, colour at the proper)
6) Verify that all the plastic strip that coated the brand new contacts at the cartridge have in reality been got rid of.
7) Wipe each the cartridge and printer contacts with a dry, lint unfastened fabric.
8) Wipe the ground of the cartridge with a moist, lint unfastened fabric with a view to check that the ink is flowing and appears proper.
9) Make certain there is not any water ultimate at the cartridge.
10) Re-insert the cartridge into the service and be sure that it’s bottomed and inserted the entire method to the rear of the service slot.
11) Re-insert the facility brick/block.
12) Re-connect the printer energy cable.
13) Power at the printer and the mistake will have to be resolved.
14) Run the print alignment and print or reproduction a number of pages to insure the issue has been resolved.